Friday, May 04, 2012

My Mug Shot or the Homeschool Inquisition

So...we're outside moving some mulch to the backyard when a lady walks by with her daughter- on a leash (I couldn't make this up).
Obviously the giant pile of mulch draws her daughter up the driveway and we get to talking.
Q: How old are your boys? A: 6,8
Q: What aren't they in school? A: We homeschool
Q: Does the school send you tests for them at the end of the year?
Q: How do you get a report card?
Q: How do you know if they have passed to the next grade?
Q: Don't they need to be socialized? Q: Do you take them to see other kids every week?
Q: How do you find them friends?
Q: How do you know what to teach them?
Q: Is that legal? A: Um, yes.
I love the link you mentioned mom. It must be shared.

2 comments:

The Allen Family said...

Go Here:
http://homeschooling.gomilpitas.com/humor/076.htm

And by the way... I love the mug-shot... a good likeness.

Anonymous said...

Great stuff....I also liked the link your mom sent to share with us.

Blessings from a nana/mom who loves you all very much.

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas