Saturday, August 04, 2012

Happy Boat Day, I Mean Birthday, K

The temperatures were way high today. But on the water, it was much cooler.

These two dancing boys were happy to be aboard that's for sure.

Taking pictures of the wildlife and the kids.
Somehow I'm short a good picture of our fearless Captain (aka Grandad). Good job Skipper.

It was nice to have the room to move around and visit. Pontoon boats are cool.

And the water was beautiful. Refreshing but not cold.

M jumped right in. No hesitation. Though I think K was first in the water.

I jumped in too. Though it took a little push from the boys to get me going.

This kid really wanted to jump in. But he was scared. He had some false starts and almost-jumps. There was some weeping and moaning and gnashing of teeth. BUT, he prevailed. He overcame his fear and jumped in. Look at that smile!

2 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Love the pics and it looks like you all had super fun!

Jenn said...

Looks like everyone had a great time.

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas