Wednesday, August 08, 2012

People Don't Come in My Room

There's a show called BigBngThry and it cracks us up. The character Shldn has many of the same quirks as E.
However, it was A tonight who made us think of the show. I went in to check on him before going to bed and found him like this. (That has been his blanket since he was a baby, he calls it blank-blank.)

See what I mean?

I have been s-l-o-w-l-y working on clearing out closets and better helping us fit our space by getting rid of unused things.
Tonight we finished the spare room. And the closet in that room is now empty(!) and ready for company.

Empty space or drawers or closets make me happy. The less 'stuff' I have around me the lighter and freer I feel.
P.S. It still needs to be repainted and also needs new curtains.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That room looks awesome! You inspire me to peek into my looking closets. But maybe I need your help/expertise. Keep up the amazing mommy stuff you do.
B

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas