Friday, August 17, 2012

The Comings and the Goings

I love this picture. His feet look so HUGE!
 We met the cousins for a playdate and some gardening this week.
 The tent was set up briefly in the front yard. Wanted to make sure it was all there and ready to use. Might we have time for a camp trip before this summer is over?
 Remember that baby I said I got to cuddle? Here she is.
 While I perused a book sale today Grmpy kept the kids swinging.
 E has asked to join our Scrabble games. Here's one of his moves from tonight.
 He added on to jewel to make jewelry. Not bad.
He says he wants to beat me one day. We'll see buddy. We'll see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does this young man realize who he wants to play with..."Scrabble Queen?" He wouldn't have a chance. BUT, with time and a few games under his belt I am sure that he would give you a run for your money. Remember, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!!!

Love to all.
mom/nana

Mama Bear said...

I LOVE Scrabble, but no one around here will play with me! Have fun, you two!

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas