Friday, August 02, 2013

Switch

We couldn't have done it without the boys.
They were helping us lift, crossing numbers off the bingo sheet, and dealing with the boxes.
It's a lot easier with two big kids to help.

I am amazed at the speed with which the men in my life adjust to change.
They just flip some switch ..... and they're completely filled with enthusiasm about where we are in the moment. It would be so wonderful to have that ability.



My brain is stil trying to figure out how last week I was sitting in my backyard looking up at a tree scape ..... and this week I am sitting in a courtyard looking up at a city scape.

It's going to take me a little while longer to decide that this is all just totally awesome!!

1 comment:

VMB said...

Come North when you need to see a different scape! We have lots of scape to share up here.

Can't wait to see you guys. Glad to hear that you have help to unpack!

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas