Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I Read Somewhere Once.....(And Poop Patrol)

I read somewhere once that if you are a Christian woman then you should NEVER be bored. Not to say that you should always be busy.....just not bored. Well between now and next week I will certainly not be bored.
Just to give an idea of what I've signed up for here.
Tomorrow during the day I am meeting a friend for lunch(thanks mom for babysitting) and then tomorrow night I have a sorority meeting.
Thursday my running around must be finished while E is at school and then E has violin in the evening. I also am going to be doing my baking for Friday night.
Friday during the day I am meeting a friend I haven't seen in a long time for a playdate with the kids. Friday night is our regular church group meeting and we are lucky enough to be hosting at our home right now.
Saturday my sorority is making A LOT of perogies and we are doing it here at our house. I think the kids will think it's a real hoot to see all that cooking going on.
Sunday we have church in the a.m. and a church concert in the p.m. The Watoto Choir is coming to sing and we will be bringing two of the children and their supervisor back to our house to spend the night. We also have them for their day off Monday and I am going to give E the day off school to spend with them. After that short visit we take them back to the church on Tuesday morning. Tuesday evening I see myself in the bathtub....with bubbles......and an iced tea lemonade....and a cookie. Unless of course someone comes up with something fun to do and then I am definitely in.

Poop Patrol---My genius A swallowed a fairly large marble on Monday evening so we(and by we I mean I) are on the look out for evidence it has passed successfully. So far......nothing. I'll keep everyone posted. I don't think M will be helping me on this task--he looks a little queasy every time the subject comes up.

4 comments:

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Wow that was action packed and full of infromation. Busy to say the least!!! It is so true that a christian's life is nor boring. The marble, oh my goodness where can it be? I am sure there will be cheers going up all around when it does show up.

Love mom/nana

P.S. When do you sleep Johanna????

Jenn said...

What a wonderfully full week you have planned. Keep me updated about the marble. Hope it ends well. (hehehe)

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas