Thursday, February 07, 2008

Progress??

Out into the snow we go.

If you know me you know that I have a list of things I need to do. Especially this week with so much coming up. One thing on my list for today was to clean the upstairs so it is ready for our guests. And I got it finished......meanwhile......in the kids playroom......hmm.....(please note that the kids faces are pressed close to the t.v. while playing a video game.....just long enough for me to get this blog post up without interruptions.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh those beautiful faces. All smiles for the camera. All is well and ready for the weekend ahead, amen to that. I am sure you are going to have a wonderful time with the Watoto children. God bless you all.

Love mom/nana

3livingstones said...

Enjoying the pictures and the posts. Just wanted you to know that more than your flesh and blood family is peeking in to see what you're up to.

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas