Friday, February 15, 2008

Silliness

We had a silly day today. A great playdate at AuntieJnn's. Then school for E and a play/nap for A. Then the boys had a friend over to play and I did some baking(lemon meringue pies and thumbprint jam cookies) for tonight's church group meeting. Then just some more play play play.





E has this pretend mouse and decided that it needed a book to read. So he made it a train book and I made it a pair of glasses. Which then prompted me to make glasses for the boys also.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I know my two boys sure loved having the play date. Have a great weekend.

grampy peter said...

wow, were do you get the energy. These two are a handful, but certainly an enjoyable handful....wish I was closer...love grampy peter

Anonymous said...

Johanna, you made my favorite pie and I wasn't there to enjoy it. Maybe that is a good thing because you know all about my sugar tooth. I am sure that I would have eaten more than my share. Love those beautiful faces starring out at me this morning. What beautiful smiles!!

Enjoy the day with God's love surrounding you.

Love/blessings
nana/mom

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas