Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Mug Shots

This photo is of A after we got home from walking E to the bus stop. Note the sunglasses.


After school, I took the kids to the store to get passport photos taken. What a riot. A did not want to get his pic taken and so by the time it was done he was a little on the blotchy side and I had promised him both a sucker and a trip to DisnyWrld (I wish I were exaggerating here but I'm not...that's what I actually promised him). Anyway, how did these pics make such cute kids looks so sad.

4 comments:

The Allen Family said...

Oh Johanna!! You have to get retakes. Those photos do not even look like them.

Jenn said...

I never like passport pictures. Love the pic of A at the front door.

Anonymous said...

Who do these sad faces belong to? Certainly not the faces of our little angels. Love the sunglasses Adam. And Johanna you certainly take the better pictures. Have a great day.

Love to all with hugs and kisses.

Blessings,
mom/nana

Anonymous said...

Wow! You make elaborate promises! Will A remember it and expect you to keep it?

3livingstones

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas