Monday, April 25, 2011

HomeSchool Rocks

We started our Poetry unit today. The kids made pocket folders to hold their work.

E wrote his first piece today. Totally his own idea and work (my spelling).


Little light in the night

Sparkling small and bright

There goes a plane that's passing by

Little star keep your spark


One of the things that's great about homeschooling is knowing that the kids are eating well every day. They had homemade pancakes for breakfast. This was their lunch and a nutritious dinner of roasted chicken/sweetpotato fries/veggies.


On our walk today we saw that the street in front of our house was being resurfaced. HOW COOL! The workers invited us back tomorrow to see them put a new top on.

Then we had a little stop at the park before coming back to the house to finish dinner.

1 comment:

Mama Bear said...

Tell him I love the poem! It sounds like you guys have so much fun...I hope that one day I will be able to join you in the homeschool ranks. Keep it up!

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas