Saturday, December 17, 2011

Joyeux Noel Times Four

Thursday night we started the concert tour. First stop, K's school.

Can you even believe how talented she is? She plays the trumpet AND the horn and looks good doing it!

Second stop Friday morning. LittleA's school. He did a smashing job as a little boy looking for a gingerbread snack.

This is the biggest cousing holding the littlest cousin.

Next stop, our neighbour's school, later Friday morning to see H.

And to wrap things up, later that afternoon, H's sister V.

We were feeling seriously festive by then! But it got me thinking about a plan for next year. I think I am going to organize a Homeschool Christmas Concert.

No comments:

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas