Sunday, September 30, 2012

A's World

Fun to see the expressions on people's faces on A's camera....they really ham it up.
I see that he has figured out the self-timer button.
The pictures from his day at Gatineau Park are amazing.

Granny told me that the took a long time to walk a short distance and seeing the pictures I'm not surprised. This guy had his eyes everywhere!

I'm surprised they got as far as they did actually.


A couple of creatures in green.

Of all the pictures he took....these two are my favourites!


2 comments:

The Allen Family said...

I loved A's photos. The photo looking down the stairs to the lake is also one of my favourites.

Trace said...

Cool pics! What kind of cameras do your boys have? Entry level camera's? Camera's designed for young people?

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas