Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Free Time

The boy's favourite part of the day is when I say, "Alright we're done, free time." This is what E did with his time this afternoon. He made a launcher....with a safety guard of course. The things he was launching were flying out of there at dangerous speeds.
 
At 3o'clock today we went to school. (Don't get excited GrandpaTerry they weren't enrolling).
I am doing some after-school care/fun with our neighbours and we went there to pick them up.
It was such a nice day that I forced them away from the LEGO to go outside and play.
I felt badly for the boys that I have been trying all these 'weird' recipes on them so tonight I made A's favourite, meat pie. EXCEPT, I accidentally bought ground chicken and ground beef. Eek. It just wasn't the same.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry that I have not been leaving comments on the blog but life has been a little crazy. New baby, Cuba banquet, trying to get everything cleaned up before heading out...at home and at work!
I love all the pics and that pie and pizza look fabulous Johanna. The family pics are wonderful....you all look great and I will soon be there.

Can't wait...love mom/nana

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas