Monday, September 03, 2012

So. Much. Fun.

What better way to start off a weekend than in matching outfits? We didn't plan this but it's kind of funny when it happens.
Hallowe'en is fun. The campground traditionally has an early costume celebration every year.
Skydiving is fun. Not for me though. But we had fun watching them land in the field behind the campground.
Hours of fun can be had catching frogs. (day time)

Hours and hours. (pre-bed time)

You can get other people to join you in frog catching fun.

You can enjoy comparing your 12 frogs. And it's even fun to let them go!

Watching someone drive their new boat for the first time is fun.

But even better is going for a ride.

2 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Love the matching outfits! Elizabeth and I have the same shirts and we always seem to wear them on the same day! Too funny! (Great minds think alike?)

Anonymous said...

Life is beautiful with the Barefoot's and I am going to be able to share with my family very soon...I am counting the days.

Who wants summer to end??? So much to do and enjoy...a great weekend was had by all.

Nice boat Norm....

Lots of love to all.
mom/nana

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas