Thursday, September 13, 2012

Counting Change

It's a skill that not enough people still have in my opinion.
We worked today on counting back change.
To make it fun I had rewards and punishments.
Get it right-get a chocolate chip
Get it wrong-get a puffed wheat 
We had a blast with it.
I thought it was funny that when I warned A I was going to take a picture this is the face he made.
There are a couple videos of them in action with this activity on our Youtube channel.
http://www.youtube.com/user/barefootsintheburbs/videos?view=0

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These boys attend the best school ever. Do they realize how blest they are.....the best school and the best teacher who takes schooling to a new level.

Love ya, one more sleep!!!!!
mom/nana

Trace said...

oooh... love this idea!! Thanks! I'll have to try this one with my little guy soon...

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas