Saturday, September 15, 2012

Sheldon Returns

Oh dear, E got a cold this week. He's not exactly the toughest customer. And he doesn't like to suffer in silence either. He feels compelled to share each moment of his illness with us all.
Below are actual quotes from this week,

"I can tell I'm getting sick because my tonsils are hanging low."
"I'm going to need a lot of extra pillows to sleep."
"Can you make me that special tea Granny makes? It's a miracle!"
"I can't clear my ears."
"Oh wait, one just popped."
"Wait, it's full again."
"This should be the worst day of my cold right?"
"Please hold my hand up the stairs in case I pass out."
"I just coughed up the mother-load of mucus." (This one he woke us up to tell us.)
"How much longer do you think I'll be sick?"
"My ear just popped."
"No wait, it's full again."
"Do you think if I put my head like this it will drain better?"
"Can I have some soup?"
"Can I have a blanket?"
"Can I have a hug?"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Much informative and useful article… I like it personally…

The Allen Family said...

Did you sing "Soft Kitty", the song that Sheldon's mother used to sing to him when he was sick as a child?

Soft kitty,
Warm kitty,
Little ball of fur.
Happy kitty,
Sleepy kitty,
Purr, purr, purr.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA those are amazing quotes! hes hilarious!

Sarah

Jenn said...

That is so Sheldon. Hope he is feeling better soon!

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas