Monday, May 27, 2013

A Better Day

I love how our tree and the one from our neighbour's yard meet overhead in the summer.
The boys have had an incredible year with their Cub/Beaver group.

They've both made some fabulous friends.
This was A's last year as a Beaver and tonight was the last meeting of the year.
 They're still working hard on their projects. A started adding all of the blood and battle today. 

E will be handing in his assignment this Friday. When it's all complete I'll post the written portion as well. I'm very proud of what he's accomplished.

Speaking of proud .... M installed our new dishwasher this weekend.
Out of curiousity we tested the sound level...about 41decibels. That will be quite a difference!

No comments:

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas