Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Obi Wan Says

smart or slick?
clever or shrewd?
persistent or unrelenting?
 
"Why do you have to put a quarter in the cart mom?"
"It stops people from stealing the carts guys."
Then E, "I think I could get the quarters out of the cart. Can I try?"
I didn't think he could do it .... I mean .... Wouldn't they have thought of that when building the carts?
Apparently they didn't think of E. In about two minutes he had both quarters free.
Oh my. I really hope he uses his formidable powers for good!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, thats funny!

Sarah

Anonymous said...

He is an amazing kid...what do you expect!!!!! A brillant mind indeed!

love nana

Anonymous said...

Maybe I for d that cart, because I had a loose cart with no money yesterday.

B

Anonymous said...

Maybe I found that cart, because I has a loose one with no money yesterday.

B

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas