Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Am I Handy Or What?

E has been wanting the aqurium cars from the Thmas set. However, since we just recently replaced Toby, bought Bulstrode and the Hallwen cabose I think we have reached our train limit for this month. So......I made the aqurium cars with old spice jars and dollar store sea creatures....they turned out pretty well if I do say so myself and E is happy with them so that's what is important.


I took this pic of A when he wasn't expecting it and once he saw the camera he made a smiley face and I just had to take another pic.....what a cutie. Yes that is his pottie in the background of picture number one and yes he is still using it. He even went out this a.m. with me without a diaper and stayed dry; although he did have to take a pee in the grass at the park....oops. Sorry you had to see that MissM and E (our neighbours down the street)


3 comments:

The Allen Family said...

The aquarium cars are ingenious!!!! They are a lot nicer than the real ones!!!

Anonymous said...

Now my day is complete, I have a beautiful smile after viewing those sweet faces. You have a wonderful mind when it comes to creating for those boys Johanna, bless you. I certainly can see the Helpard in Adam at times and these pics are certainly one of those times. Must run, thanks for making my day. Love you all dearly, mom/nana

Anonymous said...

Too cute, as always. I don't know how you deal with all that cuteness. It is amazing that you don't become desensitized to it or something. Killer cute. Can't wait till I hear about the girlfriends when they start...won't take long for the ladies to seek these boys out!

Auntie Liz

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas