Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Adjustment Complete--Already?





Apparently it takes ONE DAY to adjust to being a school kid. I brought E to the bus stop today(his second day of school) and as soon as he saw the bus he was right in line and off he went. He didn't even give me a kiss good-bye!!! Look at that happy face. Did the last four years mean nothing to him?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Obviously he was ready to start school. Thank goodness I left this decision to God because if I had had my way he would be staying home with me.






Also, some clarification about our new pet frog. He is an aquatic frog meaning he is in the fish bowl all the time, he doesn't come out and hop around. We feed him little pellets from the pet store. Basically it's like a fish but less maintenance. Here's a pic from the website that is a bit clearer than my old camera can take.



3 comments:

The Allen Family said...

Even with clarity.......
The kid is cute... the frog is not.
You might say I am having a little trouble warming up to Mr. Blackie.

Jenn said...

I met Mr. Blackie today. He is soooo cute, and very small. The boys sure think he is cool.

Anonymous said...

Loved the face!!!! You ask which one, Eric or Blackie? Of course our precious Eric. He looks like a very happy camper going off to school. And mom this is just the beginning with so much more to experience in this thing called "Motherhood". Love you Johanna, Eric and Adam. Oh dear I forgot, love to you to Blackie. Dear Michael phoned from Halifax today, it was great to hear from him.

P.S. It was great to hear from mom and Adam today and share what a big boy you are getting to be Adam.

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas