Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Weekend Is Over

*Sigh*

The weekend is over. The boys went to Grnny and Grndd's trailer on Friday night and then M and I went up Sat. afternoon to get them. We spent the day at the trailer and came back late Sat. night. Church on Sunday and then a yummy lunch at Dnny's where the boys actually behaved like civilized little monsters. Then a relaxed afternoon and evening. A wonderful weekend. Here are some pics of our Sat. up at the trailer. Next weekend we are shutting it down so our time there is almost over for the summer. boo hoo.







We had a fire before we came back into town. Perfect weather for it. Cool but not cold.
P.S. Doesn't my hubby look hot in these pics. I mean, what's hotter than a man hugging his kids?

No comments:

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas