Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happy Adm

This is just a happy boy. He was dancing/spinning until he noticed me and then hightails it out of there.


This is E fishing in our driveway. Watch out for those hammerhead sharks!!!


And this is a super yummy dinner I made this week from one of my recipe books courtesy of Grnma Drdre. The chicken needed to be marinated for several hours and turned out super tasty, and it had this peanutbutter sauce dip for the chicken that the kids and M and I all loved. I served it with rice and sauteed carrots, green peppers, yellow peppers and zucchini.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

What fun everyone is having. Love the Ocean in the front yard. Dinner looks great.

Anonymous said...

I think I would be dancing around the kitchen every morning if I had a beautiful mom like Johanna and a beautiful life like these little guys. None of us can complain about our lives, we are all being blessed each and every day.
Did our dear Eric have success catching any fish? One day he just may be a fisher of men. Nothing would surprise me in this beautiful family of ours.

Love to all, nan/mom

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas