Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Cute Little Men

I got looking at my post from earlier today and felt that it was a little uninspired. Probably because I was trying to get it posted with both kids hanging of the chair I was sitting in and talking in both of my ears......anyway, it didn't seem to appropriately reflect how wonderful our weekend really was. The weather was great and the kids LOVED the weekend at the trailer. They couldn't believe that their toad(who has been named Derek after their cousin) was at the property when we went back on Sunday. M and I had a couple of games of cribbage(and I beat him both times)
Anyway, to make up for my uninspired post earlier I will now post two adorable videos. One is of A just being himself. And the other is of E this afternoon when he offered to mow the front lawn for me.......and then when I let him try he actually did it!!!!!! Seriously.



4 comments:

The Allen Family said...

Those are two great clips....

wow..... cutting the grass. You are soooooo lucky.

Anonymous said...

These pictures are fantastic, loved them. Mr Toad seems to be a popular guy with every one. I loved their faces where Mr Toad has been found and every one is gathered around like he is a long lost friend. How adorable is that!!
Yes, Eric mowing the grass, I could certainly use a little man around the house for such a job. God bless you Eric, you are one precious little boy as well as that sweet face Adam that nana saw sending kisses to his mom in the video. Great, great, great, you have just made my day. Love you all like crazy, mom/nana

Jenn said...

Wow, that E is sure amazing. A is cute as ever.

Anonymous said...

So he definitely isn't shy of the camera is he? I wonder how long it will take for his professional debut?

Great call on the push mower! Eric is soooo responsible.

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas