Friday, September 21, 2007

Old MacDonld Had A Farm







We went to the farm yesterday a.m. for a couple of hours before we took E to school. E fell in love with a little goat and named it Lucy. He seriously didn't want to leave her. When we left the barn I had him wash his hands and get all cleaned up and then of course he asked to go back and say one more good-bye to the goat. So off he went. When he came back out a minute later I asked him if maybe we should wash his hands again since he was just handling the goat and he said, "No that's o.k. mommy I don't have to. I only touched it with my lips." I thought Auntie Jnn was going to fall over laughing...
P.S. To all who complimented my appearance in the last post thank you very much. I'll have you know that the beautiful women on my street have inspired me to make more of an effort to look like a beautiful woman and less like the sub-species of woman I had come to resemble, Slob-a-saurus Suburban-iticus. Thanks for the inspiration ladies.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

We had a great time. Glad that we were able to be there and share in the fun. I know D sure loves playing with his older cousin. E had a shadow all day.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Johanna, I love reading the blog. It honestly makes me laugh out loud sometimes!
--Meg

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas