Saturday, September 15, 2007

When They're Not Superheroes

Ever wonder what the boys are up to when they're not running around like superheroes?? Well, they are running around like mutnt turtles. I found these at the store in Renfrw by where we camp and the boys were addicted at first sight. We went out to the trailer overnight to get my camera that I forgot last weekend and we had a blast. Of course, this time when we left I forgot to turn off the furnace so I'll have to make another trip up there to turn that off eventually. Duh!
So, E has this thing he does where he basically will not stop making noise. If he runs out of words to use then he just starts making noises randomly, annoyingly(in my opinion) and repetitively until I swear my ears are going to start to bleed. Should I make him stop making noise? Do I leave it alone? How redundant do I sound when I say.........E stop making blowing noises, now stop making clucking noises, now stop making farting noises, now stop making whooshing noises, now stop making........ON AND ON it goes. Then I end with my classic line, "Seriously E. What are you doin'? Stop making noises!!!!!" To which he typically replies, "Well, can I talk at all or do I have to be quiet forever??" I have tried waiting him out but he can make ridiculous noises way longer than I can stand to listen to them. Is this a boy thing? What would I google to find out? Annoying noises normal?

4 comments:

The Allen Family said...

Look at those two anthropomorphic turtle mutants!!!!
Turtle Power to You.......

Anonymous said...

What fantastic outfits, I love the pictures. These two guys are adorabe and "Superheroes" every day.

Love nana/mom

Jenn said...

The turtles are great. Those two love being super hero's. = )

Anonymous said...

The noise would drive me nutso. I have no patience. Please tell me it isn't normal...maybe it is just a phase?

Auntie Liz

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas