Thursday, June 30, 2011

Catch Up Pics

The messiness of the van had reached epic proportions. Here is the stufff we took out of it so we could vacuum.

E has taken an interest in rollerblading. We had a hand-me-down pair(thanks K) so he has been practicing this week.

They were cracking me up with their animal impersonations at the mall play area.

Saw an awesome sushi place in the mall. Had to try it. The boys had pb&j rolled up + rice+veggies+fruit. I had seaweed salad with squid. SO GOOD!

We had dinner with friends outside at a great pizzeria. I have been teaching the kids how to do cat's cradle.

This last pic of me cracks me up. I have a friend, you know who you are, who once commented that in all the pics of me I seem to have my mouth wide open. This one's for you E.
Hope your move back from far away goes well.

3 comments:

The Allen Family said...

K-Roo is excited that E is taking up blading. She l-o-v-e-s to blade, nice to have someone else in the fam to do this with.
As far as the "mouth always open" it must just be a strange coincidence because you are so quiet and normally have not too much to say... NOT! hehehehe

Anonymous said...

My, you do have a good memory. 3 days left and counting!!!!!

Kim Ballou said...

I am so glad to see that someone else on earth compiles a ton of stuff in their van JUST like me!!! LOL!

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas