Saturday, June 25, 2011

Plans Change

We were thinking that we would drive to Baltimore today and go to FortMcHenry. But we only got halfway there and the traffic made us turn around. (We stopped for lunch before heading back.)

So we decided instead to go for a bike ride.

We ended up at a place called GravellyPnt.

We had a little rest before heading back to the house.

Though A is doing great on his own bike this excursion was a bit long for him to do solo.

The boys were t-i-r-e-d from all that riding. I guess 10miles/16km is far when your legs are short.

1 comment:

Mama Bear said...

I used to have one of those tag along things when Elizabeth and I lived in Hawaii! They are so cool! I used to ride her to school and leave her half there locked up and then ride back to pick her up. We always stopped under a guava tree halfway home for a guava snack if they were in season. You brought back some great memories. Thanks!

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas