Sunday, November 06, 2011

Around the House

On Friday night we often make pizza and play games. This week we were playing a new one that I found at the second hand store this week. It's actually a game I have seen a friend and her kids play before(MrsCarey, that's you) - It's called 4-Way Countdown.

And I finished E's piranha plant. He loves it.

I found these pics on my camera. Turns out that E had borrowed it.
This is from our kitchen window. He was trying to get a pic of the sunset.

He tells me this is the picture he likes the best. I'm not sure why exactly.

Pictures of some of the flotsam and jetsam of our lives.


M took a picture of me the other day and it was NOT flattering. But I did like the look of my new socks.

No comments:

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas