Friday, May 27, 2011

Less Hot, More Fun

Had to make sure we got the g.p. lovin' in.

The weather was still warm but a little overcast.

We were across the bridge at the NationlHrbr. There's a great treat store over there.


And a cool statue at the waterfront.


There was just enough time before leaving to have an ice cream.

Then we jumped on the water taxi to get back to our side of the bridge.


I'm embarrassed to admit that after the candy store and the ice cream...we had homemade donuts for dessert tonight.

2 comments:

Carey said...

Please don't tell my kids that your kids got all that sugar...that will make them jealous

Anna said...

I'm so jealous of the mike & ike's !! ur kids must've loved that!

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas