Sunday, May 08, 2011

My Day with My Guys

Mother's Day started great. The boys woke me up with some cuddles. Also, they made my breakfast. Then we were off to church.

On our way to lunch we happened across some action on King St. A water main break!! Very cool.

Lunch was scrumptious. And I had great company.

And since it was my day I got to pick where we went for dessert. B&J's.

The weather was too nice to ignore so we went to the park.

M had his camera with him and snapped a couple of me and the kids.

It's great being a mom.

1 comment:

Mama Bear said...

Those are great pictures of you and the boys. You look so relaxed and like you were really enjoying yourself. I'm glad you had a great day! I am sorry that I missed M teaching on Sunday! Jimmy and I were taking our turn in the nursery with the 3's.

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas