Tuesday, August 02, 2011

It's Like Riding A Bike

This kid is crazy about biking. We needed to go to the library (just around the corner) and then get groceries ( a bit of a drive) so I wanted to just start in the van. This kid wanted to ride. So....we reached a compromise. He rode to the library and I drove. He followed me until after the major street and then he was off on the sidewalk. We met there.

The boys have a strategy they share with our new neighbour. Whenever someone wants to play, they go outside and kind of loiter outside the other person's window. BINGO!! Usually within 5 minutes they are all outside playing together.

I was incredibly relieved to come down this morning and see the front hall with dry paint.
The Butter Scream had mellowed nicely into the Butter Cream I had wanted.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow, what an amazing journey for him. Thank you for having lunch with me today.

Anonymous said...

Hallelujah.....the color is wonderful. A new day brings nice surprises.

Go Eric go....what a guy!!!
I bet Adam didn't miss a thing watching his brother from the van window...before long he will be next to venture out.

Oh dear what a thought!!!!

Love to all.
nana/mom

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas