Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Vocabulary Builder

It has been nice being home owners again after being renters for three years. Except for the part where we have to pay for everything of course. Anyway, I have been working on building my vocabulary this week.
Did you know there was a difference between skylights, roof windows and sun tunnels? I know enough to know that I am super pumped about the Velux Sun Tunnel being partially installed tomorrow on my roof. I say partially because the roofers installing our new shingles are doing the exterior work and then Grandd is coming later in the week to do the interior work. (Right grandad?)
I will post some pics tomorrow of the workers on the roof doing their thing.

No comments:

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas