Thursday, January 03, 2013

Visiting Professor

We have had a 'visiting professor' here of the last couple of weeks.
My best friend from 'way back'....EK. She is an Art and English teacher.
 
Today they worked on a project making a Mirror of Erised.
 
Thanks EK.
She also snuck in a few baby cuddles with my niece while she was here.
E: Mom, A was just unnecessarily mean to me.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
M: Clam chowder isn't vegetarian is it? I think I didn't eat vegetarian today then.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A: Are we going to have any more company or can I make a big mess?

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
A: What is Xmas? Is it like having an ex-wife?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
E: Mom, you don't have to strike because you have a good agreement with the government, well, with dad.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
H: I'm not getting married because then you have to French kiss.....A: Well why don't you kiss Canadian then?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
A: Knock Knock. Me: Who's there? A: Horn Me: Horn who? A: Why don't you blow me! Ha ha....I made that joke up.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
E: Mom, the way you showed me ACTUALLY worked!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
A: We need all of those Thing-a-ma-jiggles

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
E: Do you ever get tired of cleaning?

---------------------
A: You know how teenagers are.

No comments:

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas