Saturday, February 02, 2013

Concussions and Cheeseburgers

So here we were enjoying our Saturday.
E had a Cub meeting and then we stopped by AuntieJnn's for a quick visit.
M went to the Beaveree with A for the day.
Unfortunately M slipped on the ice and took a very nasty hit on the head.
The doctor confirmed it is a concussion and has put him on rest for the next 7-10 days.
(This picture taken yesterday before his fall)
And after all that excitement I needed a cheeseburger.
I mean I really needed a cheeseburger.
The children were upset.
I explained that this cheeseburger would make me happy.
They asked if there wasn't something else that would make me happy.
I said no and added further that at my age I had the right to eat said cheeseburger without judgement.
And so I did. And it was delicious. And it made me happy.
So there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was still laughing when I hung up yesterday with you telling me your hamburger story. Go girl go, have a burger!

My dear M ...he is in good hands.

Hugs and kisses for my sweethearts.

Love to all...mom/nana

Anonymous said...

YOLO!

sarah

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas