Monday, February 04, 2013

School Day

Back to the pool today.
 

"I don't think he knows about second breakfast."
"What about elevenses? Luncheon? Afternoon tea? Dinner? Supper?"
Sometimes the boys remind me a bit of hobbits. They like to eat about every two hours.
This is them having their first snack of the school day.
Often I get the boys to start the car for me while I finish getting ready to leave.
This is how I found A today when I went out....radio BLARING!!!
I remember this summer when the google car went by. We had just returned from the splash park and I was putting out the clothes to dry. We had quite a laugh because I was holding a pair of A's underwear at the time! Luckily you can't see that in the picture.

1 comment:

The Allen Family said...

Love the blog! Bits and Pieces of "Life with the Barefoot's"
Fun, Food, and Adam's Underpants... too funny!

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas