Sunday, October 14, 2012

Day 14 -There's a Wocket in my Pocket

There's a Wocket in my Pocket by Dr. Seuss
 
I don't want to include TOO many of any one author....which is a hard thing when it comes to Dr. Seuss. I almost picked 10 Apples up on Top but I think I'm partial to it because it was the first book that A ever read. Or course, there are oodles more that we have read over and over through the years. I decided on Wocket in my Pocket because it's the one that has most permanently affected our personal vocabulary. The rhyming pairs are too funny to forget!



1 comment:

Trace said...

ahhh... we ADORE this book... we have a well-worn little board-book version of this title... and it still makes us giggle...

What would the world be like without Dr. Seuss?? More dim, that's for sure....

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas