Monday, October 22, 2012

Cruise-Part One

I think I have a picture of M driving from every vacation we have ever taken.
He's just so darn handsome when he drives!
After our 9 hour drive we spent the night at the hotel...next a.m.....straight to the ship.
This was our second cruise so the boys remembered enough to be excited!
I think Grandpa might have been just a little surprised to see how big it was.
One of the things we like about cruising is you get to dress up.....and dress down.
One night we ditched the kids, to a dance and magic party, and went to a steak house on board.
The boys got some practice waiting in the hall for the girls to be ready.
This is our waiter, Oscar, he was fabulous.....the kids miss him already.
 

No comments:

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas