Thursday, October 25, 2012

Snack Quandary

I'm lucky in that I get to spend my afternoons with these cute little chickies and their brother. They're fun and they're sweet. And feeding them is a dilly of a pickle.
The happy faces in this picture are not happening consistently enough for me. I can't seem to find the right menu to keep all the little faces smiling at the same time.
I thought today I had definitely hit on a winning combination. Homemade rice-krispy squares and fruit skewers with grapes, pear and fresh pineapple. This snack was given a 4 out of 5. The littlest one doesn't like homemade squares. 
So help me friends. What are some after school snack ideas that are sure to be hits!!!


1 comment:

sandi said...

apples and peanut butter
granola and yogurt
grapes ~ frozen

just a few of our after-school snack ideas.

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas