Saturday, October 27, 2012

Pre-Weekend

When did he get this grown up?
He had a Cub sleep over tonight that he was super excited about. He had no problem leaving me, his dad or his brother but he did jokingly try to sneak his guinea pig along.
 
Speaking of guinea pigs. I came into the diningroom and found A and his furry friend working on some art. Later he drew a carrot on the page for the pig, and then gave her a carrot for a treat.
 
Since E started a full-day Friday co-op on his own A will be home alone with me. Today, after Art with pigs, he worked on some experimental mixing



But just in case you think they're all cuteness and light.....here's a pic of my front hall. I asked A to bring in the 5 jackets that he had in the van and hang them up.
This, apparently, is how one hangs up a jacket.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...way to go E. Oh Yes, they grow up fast...too fast! great pics and there you are with A...all to yourself. It is nice to have mom all to yourself once and awhile.

Will be anxious to hear about the sleepover.

Love mom/nana

Anonymous said...

The jacket is:
1. hung
2. up
Therefore it is "hung up".

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas