Saturday, October 27, 2012

Day 27- The Odds Get Even

The Odds Get Even by Pamela Hall.
     This was not the first of the math based books we have read.
How Big is a Million? predated it, but even that wasn't the first. The very first was a book called My Family's Full of Shapes by Wordboy. (I tried to find an online picture to share but had no success.)
The second book was The Greedy Triangle by Marilyn Burns. A math and a morals story.
By then I was hooked. I have found almost all of our math literature at second hand stores and I'm building up quite a collection. I have included pictures of some of them below.




2 comments:

VMB said...

CLIFFORD!!!!!!CLIFFORD!!!!!! THAT WAS ONE OF MY FAVOURITES. That and the one about the gold fish that grew bigger and BIGGER. I am going to look into some of these books I have not even heard of.

VMB said...

CLIFFORD!!!!!!CLIFFORD!!!!!! THAT WAS ONE OF MY FAVOURITES. That and the one about the gold fish that grew bigger and BIGGER. I am going to look into some of these books I have not even heard of.

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas