Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 17- The Berenstain Bears and Too Much Teasing

The Berenstain Bears and the Truth by S&J Berenstain
     This is another series of books that are just wonderful and I'm not sure I can pick just one of these that is my absolute fave. If you have a selection of these on hand you can pull them out when you see an unsavory behaviour pop-up with your kids. They provide a great jumping off point for discussions. I have to admit I'm a little curious to see what Mama's hair looks like underneath all those hats!





3 comments:

Mama Bear said...

I know! I love those books, too. We have the one about junk food and when the family is running a race, they are all decked out in their running gear...and Mama still has on that blue spotted hat!

Anonymous said...

I have about 30 in this bb series. My daughters favourite and still right up there on J's list of worthwhile reads. I love some of the with based ones we have received as gifts most recently.
Belinda

Anonymous said...

Sorry, that should have said FAITH based ones that we have received as gifts. Sorry.

Belinda

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas